Now that I have free nights and weekends, yep, I’m like a cell phone plan. I’m trying to find ways to fill this time so I’m not bored. Trust me, I’m enjoying not going to class, writing papers or doing research, but I need something to keep me going until April. So I started looking for smaller races to fill in the summer while I’m between half marathons. One thing led to another and I have added some possible races to my 2012 list. Check out these pavement pounders!
- March – St. Malachi…every year I hear this is a great race, it will fit perfect with Colorado training, so why not give it a shot
- April – Cleveland 10 Miler….another race with great reviews, I just can’t get enough of Cleveland races
- June – Park 2 Park Half Marathon…a local, inexpensive half, running within two parks I loved growing up
- July – Huntington Duathlon…on my list last year, but this time I actually want to do it
- August – Run, Wine, and Dine….running and wine, need I say more?
Have you ran any of these? Any suggestions?