Here it is almost 2012, and looking back at 2011, it was an amazing year. So much happened to help me grow, discover new possibilities and create new challenges for the future. I’ve learned so much and I can only hope to do so much in the next year to make it just as great. Here’s my 2011:
- I tried snowboarding for the first time and I am no pro
- Packers won the Super Bowl!!
- I traveled to Arizona for the first time, Phoenix is amazing!
- I ran my first half marathon! CLE!
- I vacationed in North Carolina, and added another lighthouse to my list
- I got a new job! Which I love, btw.
- I moved into a new apartment, it’s fabulous 🙂
- I went to the Packers/Browns pre season game. Finally saw the pack in action
- I traveled to California for the first time, not my state, but fun to visit
- I ran a relay race, Muskies Party of 5 dominated Akron
- I ran four half marathons this year! Not bad for a beginner
- Got my passport. Now I can really travel
- I got my MBA! Best accomplishment of my life
I honestly can’t believe how crazy this past year has been. I can’t wait for 2012. Happy New Year everyone!
What was your favorite memory of 2011?