Last week I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award from Courtney. I was pretty pumped and surprised that I received this. Even though I’ve been blogging for two years, I felt that I haven’t been strong enough in the blog world until recently. I never considered my blog inspiring, but I guess each post can be inspiring to someone! I felt honored because this girl is a pretty inspiring blogger and person herself. She moved from Texas to Colorado, and has been completely dominating the run scene. She’s currently training for her third marathon, CIM, and has only been running for about two years. How awesome is that.
Then I was nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award by Melissa. Melissa’s blog is one of my most recent ones that I’ve started to read, but I’m finding out that she is pretty awesome. She’s a Jersey girl gone Texan and loves wine and running. She is also currently getting ready for a marathon, the Philadelphia Marathon in November!
- Display the award logo somewhere on your blog.
- Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
other bloggers for the award & provide links to their blogs.
- Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
7 Things About Me…..
- I rarely drink pop, but when I do, I prefer two kinds: Dr.Pepper or Vanilla Coke. If either aren’t available, I’ll pass. I’d rather have a water or anything lemon lime flavored.
- I can’t swim. I took swimming lessons when I was little, but it was always so cold, I never paid attention. Now I can’t do more than the doggy paddle, and I panic if I’m in water over my head. Not a good thing living along Lake Erie.
- I’ve never broken a bone. I’ve strained things, had a herniated disc and turned my arch to absolute mush. Somehow I’ve dodged anything from breaking, but I’m still pretty injury prone.
- I’ve worn the same running shoes my entire running career. As long as I can remember I’ve always run in Asics Gel 1xxx series shoes. I tried others, but nothing is more comfortable than wearing those old reliable laces.
- I have big plans to travel someday. Not only do I want to travel the US, but I’m hoping to explore more places, and the first two on my list are Australia and Europe. Road trip anyone?
- Since I graduated college I’ve moved three times, and will be adding a fourth to the list this month. I went from New Concord to Avon to Berea to Westlake. Next up…Medina.
- I used to race my car in Autocross. I started on my 16th birthday with my Miata, and then continued with my Mazda3. I even won my class one year, beating a few guys!
And here are the bloggers I think are both inspirational and beautiful….
- Molly….One of the most inspirational people I know. She makes every run count and never takes it for granted. She certainly encouraged me to run Columbus this year.
- Heather….Currently training for the Chicago Marathon and has already done two triathlons this summer! She runs hard, but throws in some fun on her blog too.
- Kimi…One of the first blogs I started reading, this fabulous lady balances running, working, and raising an adorable son in the cutest town, Vermilion.
- Elayna….A student at OSU currently doing a clinical for her doctorate of physical therapy. She loves all things Cleveland and Columbus. OH….
- Ellie….Honestly a beautiful soul. She stands for what she believes in, but has fun along the way. She also creates amazing coasters on the side
- Caitlin….This girl doesn’t let anything stand in her way. Her best posts: her travels to China. Amazing what you can learn from them.