We’re halfway through 2014 and it’s time to check up on my goals for this year.
Break 2:00 in the half marathon…..Cleveland Half, 1:58!
- Break 24:30 in the 5k…getting closer
- Raise $1,000 for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation….$300 so far
- Volunteer for a race…Did some volunteer work for Medina Half, but haven’t done day of race volunteer work yet
- PR in all distances…PR in 5k, 15k, 10 Miler, Half Marathon-check! Still missing 10k and marathon
- Run at least 6 half marathons….4 done!
- Run 600 miles…currently sitting at 435
- Try at least 15 new recipes…I think I’m at 2 or 3 so far, lots of work to do
- Plan a vacation for somewhere new
Achieve and maintain a healthy weigh…yes!
- Read at least 10 books…2 for 10
- Donate 1/4 of my clothes…the box is ready and full!
- Try something completely out of my element
- Bike at least 20 miles a month
Get back into yoga….done!
Own my own domain….masherruns.com Blog at least 3 times a week….almost every single week Update the blog layout….updated when I bought the domain Use a blog calendar…working wonders planning things ahead
Still some work to do to meet all my goals, but I think I’ve done a pretty good job so far. I’m excited to see how many I can cross off in the next 6 months!
What goals have you accomplished this year? What goal do you want to accomplish before 2015?