Happy New Year! Hope you had a fun and safe night bringing in the new year. We celebrated in Chicago, post to follow.
Anyway, it’s easy to say that 2013 wasn’t my best year of running, and that’s something I definitely want to change for 2014. I’m already optimistic that this year is going to be great. I have a lot of goals that I want to accomplish, or at least attempt. I also have other goals I’d like to work on through the next 365 days. 2014 will be a year to become a better me!
- Break 2:00 in the half marathon
- Break 24:30 in the 5k
- Raise $1,000 for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Volunteer for a race
- PR in all distances
- Run at least 6 half marathons
- Run 600 miles
- Try at least 15 new recipes
- Plan a vacation for somewhere new
- Achieve and maintain a healthy weight
- Read at least 10 books
- Donate 1/4 of my clothes
- Try something completely out of my element
- Bike at least 20 miles a month
- Get back into yoga
- Own my own domain
- Blog at least 3 times a week
- Update the blog layout
- Use a blog calendar
I’m really looking forward to 2014 and all that it brings. Hopefully I can accomplish all these goals and more!
What are your goals for 2014?