Welcome to 2015! The best way to start off the year is to set up some goals for the next 365 days. 2014 was my best year of running yet, so it will be hard to top it, but there will be some pretty amazing things coming up this year. Here’s a list of my goals that I hope to accomplish in 2015!
- Run 1:55 in the half marathon
- Break 24:30 in the 5k
- Volunteer for a race
- Race a new distance
- Run at least 5 half marathons
- Run 900 miles
- Race at least 5 trail races
- Run one race in each month
- Run 2,015 combined miles with Mallory and Mo
- Attempt a 365 day run streak
- Try 8 new recipes
- Travel somewhere new
- Read at least 10 books
- Do something new
- Bike at least 15 miles a month
- Do yoga once a week
- Lift twice a week
- Do ab work three times a week
- Get married!
Happy New Year! What are your 2015 goals?