You may have noticed a few changes over here on my blog. I finally took the plunge and bought my own URL, https://masherruns.com/. I wanted to make sure I put some heart into my blog, so I took a step back and tried to figure out just what I wanted to accomplish with it. Being a running blog, I wanted to make sure that I kept my passion within my limits. I’m not getting paid to blog, so it had to be manageable, but also still me.
Here’s what I added:
- A new look and layout
- Run It List-A list of all my running bucket list items
- Product Reviews– Older link, but good to know
- Contact– Ways to contact me, with some additional links
- A Facebook Page – For photos, articles and whatever else I find interesting in between blog posts
- A Pinterest Page – A place for all things running related: recaps, gear, motivation, and tips
It’s not much, but it’s an upgrade from what I have been doing. Who knows how long I’ll continue to blog, but for the next couple of years, I want to make sure it’s my best!
Also, don’t forget that there’s still time to make a donation to Team JDRF in the quest of sub 2:00 for the Medina Half Marathon. You can donate here!