2012 was absolutely fabulous, but that doesn’t mean that 2013 can’t be any better. After the year of races, I’m taking a step back and slowing things down. I ended 2012 with a bit of a burn out, but I’m hoping I can fall back in love with running and enjoy it more than ever. I also want to focus on a few things I’ve been neglecting over the past few years including cooking and eating healthy.
- Run a sub 2:00 half marathon
- Run 800 miles
- PR in the 5k
- Run two half marathons in two new states
- Volunteer at races
- Learn German
- Learn to cook and eat healthier
- Stress less
- Read more, at least 10 books
- Cut out unnecessary purchases
I actually really enjoyed 2012, so I’m nervous that 2013 won’t be as good. But each day and year is what you make of it, so here’s to an even better 2013! Happy New Year!