2011 was pretty awesome, but I hope 2012 can be even better. I’ve made goals and plans and hopes for the next year. Of course these will change as the year goes on, but I think I can take on anything that comes my way. Here’s my goals and plans for the next year!
- Run a PR for the half marathon
- Run a full marathon (I’m taking the plunge!!)
- Run four half marathons in four new states
- Run seven half marathons
- Volunteer at races
- Try a duathlon
- Raise and donate money for the American Diabetes Association
- Learn German
- Learn to cook…no more pasta diet
- Vegas, Toronto, Dallas, Chicago, Long Beach-Work trips!
- Colorado, Indiana, Maine, Nashville-Running trips!
- CLE Half, round 2!
- Columbus Full Marathon, yes that’s 26.2 miles!
So far a lot of traveling, but I’m looking forward to every trip. And like I said, I’m sure more will be added, but I’d say I have some pretty exciting things to look forward to!
What are your goals or plans for 2012?
3 thoughts on “Show me what you got”
Pretty pumped that you are going for the 26.2, in Columbus of all places!!! 🙂 I traveled a bunch this past year, and included races in a lot of the travel plans and looking back I wouldn’t have had it any other way. You are going to have a blast! But beware, you may never want to leave Colorado!
Yay for CLE! I’m interested in what your Indiana run is…
Woohoo I knew you were taking the plunge for the 26.2 but I didn’t know it would be Columbus. I will be running Columbus this year as well!