2011 was pretty awesome, but I hope 2012 can be even better. I’ve made goals and plans and hopes for the next year. Of course these will change as the year goes on, but I think I can take on anything that comes my way. Here’s my goals and plans for the next year!
- Run a PR for the half marathon
- Run a full marathon (I’m taking the plunge!!)
- Run four half marathons in four new states
- Run seven half marathons
- Volunteer at races
- Try a duathlon
- Raise and donate money for the American Diabetes Association
- Learn German
- Learn to cook…no more pasta diet
- Vegas, Toronto, Dallas, Chicago, Long Beach-Work trips!
- Colorado, Indiana, Maine, Nashville-Running trips!
- CLE Half, round 2!
- Columbus Full Marathon, yes that’s 26.2 miles!
So far a lot of traveling, but I’m looking forward to every trip. And like I said, I’m sure more will be added, but I’d say I have some pretty exciting things to look forward to!
What are your goals or plans for 2012?